If you are a high school senior and would like to submit an article to be published on this site, let us know! We will be looking to gain 10-12 student writers each year and we are confident that we can create a diverse community here.
We want to cover topics that directly pertain to you! Here are a few options to start a brainstorming sesh:
- Living a balanced life in an upside down world.
- Discover how to become intentionally connected.
- Choosing to stand up and live with purpose.
- How to put energy into the outcomes you desire.
- Hitting the bully within your mind.
- 5 Ways to create a positive senior year.
As an author myself, I find that communication through the art of writing can be a powerful tool. Even when I was in high school, I had a passion to write. If this is you and what I am purposing is pulling at your heart strings, then THIS may just be the outlet for you!
As this site grows, we hope to publish a magazine each year that celebrates the “NOCO Seniors” we had the opportunity to work. If your article is selected to be published in our NOCO Seniors magazine, not only will you become an accredited writer, but you will also be awarded a professional photoshoot with us to produce images for your article!
Each article is meant to lift others and must fall within the guidelines of our core values at NOCO Seniors include:
- Lift others as you climb
- Seek people who are different than you
- The outside doesn’t fix the inside
- Detour the bully
- Be an includer
- Gossip is gross
- Enjoy your own company
- The world needs what you have to offer… you have to own it before you can give it!
All you have to do is reach out and tell us a topic you’d like to write about. Then we will reach out to you personally and help bring your idea to life here at NOCO Seniors! Join our team by simply filling out this quick form today!